Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Internal Dimension(mm):||800*485*430||Net Weight(kg):||10.5|
|Configuration Ice Floe(pc):||4||Material:||HDPE+PU|
plastic pallet box,
plastic cooler box
Keeping perishable items fresh and cold
ICEBOX packaging is widely used in the food, health and pharmaceutical industries because of its superior insulating and protective properties, ensuring the product quality and safety for storage and transportation.
Maintains Temperature Constant
Any increases in temperature are detrimental to the quality and safety of packaged food or medicine. Maintaining a constant temperature during storage and transportation is important to guarantee product quality and safety for consumption – think of perishables, fresh meat, fresh seafood or ice cream. ICEBOX packaging has a very low rate of thermal conductivity compared to packaging alternatives made of wood, paper, cardboard or polyethylene film. It means the insulating performance of ICEBOX is higher compared to conventional packaging materials, and it explains why ICEBOX packaging is ideal where thermal insulation is needed. ICE cooler boxes can be used to keep products at even or below surrounding temperatures and to protect contents against sudden temperature changes and thermal shocks caused by product transfers or removal from refrigerator trucks or cold rooms.
Protects Against Damage
The insulation properties of ICEBOX packaging and cooler boxes not only ensure optical temperature conditions but also help prevent bacterial deterioration and external contamination. Products are preserved in ideal thermal and hygienic conditions. ICEBOX packaging also helps protect the product against mechanical deterioration due to improper manipulation and transportation, unlike conventional packaging material susceptible to breakage. The outstanding thermal and protective properties of ice cooler boxes offer a reliable and cost-effective packaging option for fresh produce, meat, fish, as well as temperature-sensitive medicine. By maintaining temperature stability and enforcing protective barriers, ice cooler boxes assist producers to meet strict industry regulatory requirements, quality and safety criteria.
Maintenance of Well-stocked Icebox
Storing them below 5 degrees or more can extend the useful life of fresh foods. Here are few tips that can be used if storing food in icebox:
· It is suggested that the food so purchased be stored away in the icebox as soon as possible, as it prevents the food from contamination by pollutants and microbes.
· It is advisable not to stuff the various foods too tightly against eachother or very close to each other, because this will not allow the cold air to circulate properly in the box to keep the contents properly chilled.
· Proper cleaning of iceboxes is required at regular intervals.
· Dairy products such as butter and cream should be stored covered, as they tend to catch odor from other foods very fast.
· Highly perishable items like eggs; fruits and raw vegetables should be kept in the top shelves of the box so that they can be stored for longer period.
· The door is the warmest part of the icebox, so if any shelf is there on the door, then, it should be reserved for quick eating foods or non-perishable foods.
· Raw meats should be stored at the lowest shelf to avoid drippings on the other items.
· Vegetables and fruits should be stored in either paper bags or plastic bags to prevent them from sweating and to retain freshness.